Get the Report
This report investigates churn by certain advertisers and app categories. More specifically, we looked at Match-3, Word and Bubble games, the apps that placed ads within them, and how many users they churn.
By diving into the advertisers themselves, the report aims to give publishers the tools needed to decide which advertisers to allow, which to block and finally, which can generate more revenue for them despite causing users to churn.
What's in the Report:
- Breakdown of popular game categories - Bubble, Match-3 and Word
- Highest & Lowest Impression Advertisers
- Highest & Lowest Churning Advertisers
- New Terminology : Churn Yield
- Churn vs Revenue - The return on a churned user
- Churn Yield per Category
- Easy to Digest Take Aways